My overall aim is to provide you with an amazing experience that will create memories to last a life time. A great experience will result in really nice images so it's really important that you and everyone involved enjoys their time with me.
I have three children myself and like any parent, I love spending time with them and just being a family together. For me, it is the greatest part of the job to be given the opportunity to sit and observe another family just spending time with each other. Being able to capture the fun and expressions on everybody's faces is very rewarding.
What can you expect?
- When you book a Lifestyle family shoot with me, I'll ask you some questions about who is going to be involved, names and ages of children so that I'm prepared on the day we do the shoot
- I'll advise you what to wear depending on the location and the weather - usually things you feel most comfortable in and that compliment each of you
- Depending on where we do the shoot, I'll sometimes suggest that we meet at a coffee shop or at least chat over a coffee if I'm coming to your house. It helps to get everybody relaxed and means we can get to know each other a bit (can you tell I love coffee?!)
- I always recommend that you allow at least two hours for the shoot. This leaves time for a chat, any outfit changes and breaks for the children
- I'm not pushy and won't demand the children sit a certain way etc. I play it by ear as to what their moods are and really make a fuss over them to try and get them on my side - whether they're toddlers or teenagers!
- I'm always on the look out for great light and really nice textures in the environment we do the shoot, even if it's at your home or in the garden
- Let's get out there and have some fun!